10 Mistakes People Make with Anger (plus 1 bonus)
10 Mistakes People Make with Anger (plus 1 bonus):
1. Don't know how to control theirs.
2. Let the littlest thing upset them.
3. Know how to set others off (and do it purposely?).
4. Need to seek help (to manage their anger), but won't / refuse to.
5. Allow others to make them mad (don't give people that kind of power over you).
6. Are angry over past hurt (forgive before you explode).
7. Forget that one of the easiest ways to let emotions cool down is by leaving the room.
8. Blame their problem with anger on others (never take responsibility).
9. Allow angry people to exercise control and walk all over them.
10. Are so bad that people feel like they are having to walk on eggshells around them.
BONUS Have an under developed diplomatic skill that would ease tensions (theirs and others).
by Mike C (aka blog boy)
You might also be interested in: